Low Carb Creamy Salmon Pasta
TOTAL TIME: 10-15min
How to cook it
- 2 x packets Skinny Pasta Noodles
- 1x packet Scansa Trade Salmon trimmings (or you can use 1/2 packet)
- 1 cup Carbsmart Mayonnaise
- 1 small onion
- 1 tbsp garlic
- 3 tbsp Carbsmart Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Oil
- Salt & Pepper/ Lemon Juice
In a pan, heat the Carbsmart Extra Virgin Oil and saute’ the onion and garlic.
Add Salmon Trimmings. Fry until cooked through.
Drain skinny pasta and rinse under warm water.
Add the noodles to the salmon and heat through for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat. Mix in 1 cup Carbsmart Mayonnaise until creamy.
Serving Suggestion: Can be served hot or cold.
*Allow to cool completely before adding 1 cup Carbsmart Mayonnaise to enjoy as a cold pasta
Add a squeeze of lemon juice (optional)
Add salt & pepper to taste (optional)