Low Carb Golden Curried Eggs
TOTAL TIME: 25min
This delicious Low Carb Golden Curried Eggs recipe is sure to please your taste buds. This is a great way to change up the way you prepare and serve a simple yet healthy ingredient like eggs.
How to cook it
- 4-6 Boiled, Peeled Eggs (Medium or to your preference)
- 1-2 Tsp CarbSmart Curry Spice
- 2 Tbs CarbSmart Cold Pressed High Omega 9 Oil
- 1 Pkt CarbSmart Chicken & Herb Instant Soup
- 1 Tbs CarbSmart Chutney
- 1 Small Onion – Sliced
- 1 Clove of Garlic – Chopped
- 1 Fresh Chilli – Chopped (Mild or Hot – However you like it)
- 1 Cup Full Cream Milk
- 1 Tbs Apple Cider Vinegar OR 1 Tbs Fresh Lemon Juice
1. Lightly Fry the onions & garlic in the Carbsmart cold pressed oil
2. Add the Carbsmart curry spice & chopped chilli & stir
3. Add the Milk & heat but do not boil
4. Add the Carbsmart chicken & herb instant soup & stir until it thickens
5. Add the apple cider vinegar OR fresh lemon juice & Carbsmart Chutney.
6. Carefully place the boiled peeled eggs in the Curry sauce & stir gently so as not to break the eggs.
7. Add Salt to taste if necessary.